Monday, May 16, 2011
Lunesito bonito: Dog office
There have been so many dogs in the office today that I was actually interrupted while writing this very sentence to go down and make one leave. Above you see Jack (of course) and "Benji" hanging out on the steps. Jack gets special dispensation and is allowed to hang out it in the office if he stays on the upstairs patio. Benji snuck in without me realizing and was just too pathetic to kick out. But then, even after these two gallants cleared out, our brand new motion sensor door buzzer kept going off and I would look down and some dog I have never even met before is waltzing in like it owns the place. At least 3 dogs besides these two came to visit, and Wookie, making about 50 in total. Also, the neighbor children discovered the door dinger and had a lot of fun, despite my yelling at them. There has been a lot of dinging today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment