Sunday, January 18, 2009

Objects!

As you may know, I tend to horde objects. If I ran any of the three following establishments, I would be delirious with happiness because not only could I seek out and acquire mundanely spectacular objects, I could sell them to like-minded people and not have to store them in my own house. 

Truly, my dream job. This is my latest obsession, I just look at the website all day like blllllghh. (Which is the sound of drooling.)


Exactly.


I love surplus stores and I love Ax-Man. I miss the days when I lived a mere mile away.

3 comments:

  1. Etsy.com may be of interest mayyyybe
    if handmade objects count as good objects. Sometimes they just sell stuff they've found---I believe there's a category for that. This may be low on the scale of websites for someone who knows a lot about cool things but I will check out the links above.

    -Sumreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am familiar with etsy but have never really perused it. i need to learn how to separate the awesome from the mediocre on there.

    ReplyDelete