Sunday, March 4, 2012

30 days of dance moves


I've been meaning to set for myself some kind of 30 day project for some time now, thanks to this TEDtalk by Matt Cutts, which was in turn talked about by Maggie Mason.

In short, he said:  "The next 30 days are going to pass whether you like it or not, so why not think about something you have always wanted to try and give it a shot for the next 30 days?” 

So, everyday for thirty days I'm going to film myself doing some kind of dance to infuse my life with a little more performance art and ritual. I'll post them here because having an audience is part of this project, I decided.

I'm off to a rocky start because I've been futzing around figuring out where best to post them, and then I missed yesterday, but here's two videos to get the ball rolling.



No comments:

Post a Comment