Sunday, May 31, 2009

I fail at blogging

{I do not love blogger, it always seems like a hassle to use, probably my lack of knowledge or technical ability. I have a lot of ideas of things I want to blog about or even take pictures of in hopes of doing so but then never get around to it. So, with that, I apologize to all 2 of you reading this for not posting very often.}

I'm going to steal the format of this post from notmartha and give a (hopefully) not-too-complex round-up of things I've been encountering lately.

So, lately I've been...
shopping for:
an awesome picnic basket!

reading:
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, by Junot Diaz
I realize I'm late to the party on this one, but it's really good.

watching:
Zizek!
I really like Zizek and this movie but in terms of how much I actually comprehend his theories, I'm pretty much just one of the thousands of people who are attracted to him for his wild-man persona.

A River Runs Through It
Haha, we're elderly.

puttin' in time at:

...alright, that's all the image uploading and hyperlink creating I can manage tonight!

1 comment: